Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gaga does Madrid

So as I mentioned in my last post, I went to the Lady Gaga concert in Madrid on Dec. 12th. There are no words to how amazing that show was. As my good friend Katie said after seeing the concert, "You will love her more and you will never want to wear pants again." So true. She was the best concert I've ever been to and a true performer. She had about 15 costume changes and 6 set changes. It was like nothing I've ever seen and on top of that she sings amazingly! I thought that she might now sound as good live but she was fantastic!!! Okay I'll stop drooling over Gaga and show you some pictures. Because I was sooooooooo far away I chose to put up some photos from one of my friends who was really close to the stage. Oh, and if you were wondering when she played Alejandro, yes everyone when crazy. Probably because half the guys there were named Alejandro hahaha.

The finale "Bad Romance"

Tory and I gagalicious for the concert.Start of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment