Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

watch your back paula deen!

As a part of developing my cooking repertoire and eating healthier, I have been trying out lots of new recipes. Since I have Mondays off, it has become my cooking and errand day. Although I enjoyed cooking in college, I get really excited now about looking for recipes that call for the ingredients that are really easy to find here. As well, I have been frequenting the fruit and vegetable store near my house and they have a fresh herb every week (cilantro, mint etc). Last week, they had basil and I almost let out a scream in the store. I have had a hard time finding fresh basil and a lot of recipes I want to try call for it. Since its getting colder here I decided to make some tomato-basil soup, courtesy of Ina Garten. It was so delicious!! Here is a picture to make your mouth water haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment