Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

new year's resolutions

I usually don't make too many new year's resolutions but this year I decided to have a few in mind:

1.I definitely want to keep up with my healthy diet and lifestyle this year. I started changing the way I ate to lose weight over the summer and had success so I want to keep it up.

2. Travel more outside of Spain. Last year I traveled a lot around Spain because it was cheaper and easier. It was definitely worthwhile and I got to see a lot of the country, (although I still have more places I want to go!). However I would like to take advantage of cheap flights to see more of Europe and travel farther.

3. Use Groupon. Okay this is a silly one but I am signed up for the Madrid Groupon and I always read the emails and say "Wow, that's a really good deal!" and then never actually get it. So I decided to do at least one a month. This resolution I've already got a head start on, I bought one yesterday! It is this new craze in Europe that is getting your feet exfoliated by fish! It really freaks me out but you can go and put your feet into a tank filled with these little fish and they nibble on your dead skin. My roommate Tory did it in England and said it was a unique experience. Although I might faint if I look down and see all those fish, I decided to do it! I'll definitely blog about how it goes...

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment