Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We have the piso...por fin!

Sooooooooo after about 4 days of stress and waiting to see if Tory, Allison and I got the apartment that we wanted or not....WE GOT IT!!! (I'm sure I will look back on the whole experience and laugh for days but right now I'm glad its over). I cannot tell you how relieved I finally have somewhere to call home here in Madrid. We signed the contract today and got the keys and moved it! So now if you ever come to Madrid you won't see me on the side of the street with all my bags haha. But without further ado...pics of the apartment!! Woooooooohooooo!


The living room.

The kitchen.

The bathroom.


Hallway to our bedrooms.



My room! Its not decorated right now but I will be hittin up the Ikea asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment