Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Have a great bridge!

This weekend in Spain is a puente which in english translates into bridge. However, in Spain it is when there is a holiday that falls on a Tuesday they make a "bridge" by giving everyone Monday off too. So my friends and I have a four day weekend woohoo! Now most other times this would be an awesome time to go somewhere really cool on vacation but since I just started working and haven't gotten paid yet that is a bit difficult. As well, the forecast for the entire weekend is rain, rain, and more rain. Awesome. Maybe for the best that I didn't have any trip planned in Spain. However I think tomorrow we are going to a local town Acala de Henares (where Miguel Cervantes lived for a long time) to see the Cervantes festival there! I'll let you know more about my puente adventures and cross your fingers for no more rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment