Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Shaking things up

Now having lived in Madrid for a year I have gotten to try a lot of new places to eat and different types of food. However, I find myself going to the same restaurants every time I go out to eat. Its awesome to your usual spots where the waiters know who you are (and give you rounds of free beer) but I have really wanted to try lots of new places this year. After watching the Anthony Bourdain visit Madrid I have been inspired to branch out and look for new restaurants to eat and new things to do! This is probably my last year in Madrid so I have to as the Spaniards say, aprovechar (to take advantage of)! Although going out to eat will be much easier once I get paid. Can't wait til the end of the month! That first paycheck is so sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment