Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The last Alcorn visits Madrid

All of my family members have come through Madrid. My brother Jack was the first, visiting for 2 weeks last year. Then after months of planning, my parents came for a Spanish vacation touring through Madrid, Toledo, Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada. Finally, it was Sam's turn to visit and he spent last week here in Madrid and 2 days in Granada. 


It is always so amazing to have my family here because I don't get to see them very much and its just cool to show someone else your life in a different country. It is hard to describe the different aspects of living in a different country so it is nice to show my family firsthand. As well just hanging out with Sam, eating great food and drinking lots of cañas. I also got to return to Granada and Sam got to see the Alhambra for the first time. Good times all around. 









No comments:

Post a Comment